{Spam?} Re: Spam but no randomly no Spam Report

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:18:12 IST 2009

2009/7/3 Gary Faith <gafaith at asdm.net>:
> Was really hoping to get an answer to the question below!

> When Spamassassin returns it's scores, where are you pulling the data from?
> Is it in the header from X-Spam-Status:  returned from Spamassassin

> shortcircuit=no autolearn=unavailable version=3.2.5
> or in the body somewhere?
> Gary
SpamAssassin is called as a perlmodule directly from within
MailScanner itself, so there never is a need to parse any header lines
or somesuch. If you need more detail, either wait for Jules to expand
on it, or read the code;-).
Why is it important to you? IIRC the thread mainly circled around why
there were a dirth of reports when thing other than SA reported it as
spam ... and a bit on how to get MS to always include the SA report.
So to me, this question is pretty orthogonal;-)
(snip)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn