debugging Spammassassin

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jan 28 23:37:14 GMT 2009

<snip>

> Much appreciated Glenn, this at least gives me some places to look.
> The Boss wants to build a new server from scratch to try and solve the
> Problem.  The thing is that it is very busy during the day when the
> Users are killing it but once they go home at 4:30 it virtually nothing
> all night.

Most business use of e-mail is from 8 to 5. But that is also the time that the
boss is there yelling at you because the e-mail is too slow!

Sooner or later you will be hit with more after hours spam, as it comes from
all over the world.

You can build a new server, and re-do the old one as a backup or a pre-processor.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and