Smtpd check with zen.spamhaus.org

Carlo Granisso c.granisso at dnshosting.it
Mon Jan 26 10:20:25 GMT 2009

Hello.
I've a little problem.
Postifix is configured to check smtp sender with zen.spamhaus.org but in
mail.log I can't see messages checked and deleted with this restriction.
I've "googled" for this problem but I haven't found anything that can help
me.
Have you got ideas?

Here's a portino of my "main.cf" file:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unknown_address,
reject_invalid_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain, permit_mynetworks,
reject_unauth_destination, reject_invalid_hostname,
reject_unauth_pipelining, reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname, reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org, reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_rhsbl_client
blackhole.securitysage.com, reject_rhsbl_sender blackhole.securitysage.com,
reject_rhsbl_client rhsbl.sorbs.net, reject_rhsbl_sender rhsbl.sorbs.net

Tell me if you want other parts of this file.

Thanks for your help.

Carlo