MS/perl segfaults

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Sat Jan 17 23:53:05 GMT 2009

Just to contribute ... Would it be ok to assume there also would be a
problem with clocks skewing from things like DST changes in computers
that aren't set to GMT proper (perhaps because of dual boot or vmware
issues), or from them being off for extended power outages (like some
MS users in Africa might have to deal with)?