Anti-spear-phishing, round 2

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Tue Jan 13 16:12:44 GMT 2009

On 13 Jan 2009, at 08:47, Julian Field wrote:

> Upgrade to the latest version, I have fixed this problem already.
>
> Please confirm that upgrading does indeed fix the problem for you,
> but I have just tried your exact rule and it worked just fine for
> me, and I have just upgraded to the latest too.
>
> My guess would be that you have a version before 4.74.8?

Guilty as charged! I hadn't realised it was quite that old. Any way,
upgraded to the latest and all is happy again. I have also made (Not
quite JP style but I can hack code to make it work!) a new FreeBSD
Port Makefile for the latest version, which I'll post separately for
any one who is interested.

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ