General Thankyou (still diagnosing fault)

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Jan 12 19:31:22 GMT 2009

Dave Filchak wrote on Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:39:18 -0500:

> I am most happy to snip out old parts as necessary.

This would be most appreciated. Quote just what is needed to understand
the next lines (which should be your reply). It doesn't matter too much
with a few mails, but with a long thread it's a horror to search up and
down for your reply. I stopped reading the thread three or four messages
ago because it became unbearable and just "flew" over them.
Anyway, it looks like your quest is nearing an end ;-)
I'm not sure but I think you didn't ever mention your OS and version (and
nobody asked). Maybe that could explain the problem why it doesn't pick up
the correct owner etc.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany