General Thankyou (still diagnosing fault)

Dave Filchak submit at zuka.net
Mon Jan 12 16:39:18 GMT 2009

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> @zuka.net>
>
> Dave, your replies are *a horror* to read with that "quoting style" (if
> one can call that "quoting"). Change that in the future, please.
>
> Kai

Kai,

My apologies. I was **always** told to include the thread so support and
people working on a particular problem can quickly go back and review. I
used to snip all of the thread as I went and someone like you also gave
me grief for doing that. So, what is the **correct** protocol for this?
I am most happy to snip out old parts as necessary.

Dave