General Thankyou (was: Re: Upgrade from 4.61.7 to 4.74.13-2)

Dave Filchak dave.filchak at senecac.on.ca
Fri Jan 9 18:45:10 GMT 2009

Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kai, Glenn and Scott and any I
missed, for helping me with my MS Upgrade issues. As I said, it had been
a while since I had dealt with this stuff so it was a bit of a learning
curve. It all seems to be working pretty well now so I will be watching
it closely over the next few days. Just need to do a bit of tweaking
with the rules I think.

As the version I was using was pretty old, is there anywhere I can find
an explanation of the new config directives since 4.6.x ?

Again, thank you everyone for your help.

Dave