Was: Upgrade fron 4.61.7 to 4.74.13-2

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Jan 9 11:31:19 GMT 2009

Dave Filchak wrote on Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:14:24 -0500:

> config: path "//.spamassassin/user_prefs" is inaccessible: Permission denied
>
> I still have no clue where this is being generated from as in the
> MailScanner.conf, the spamassassin local state directory is set to
> /var/spool/MailScanner and the permissions are set postfix:postfix

As I said already: your postfix homedir points to the wrong directory. And
this error is non-critical and doesn't need to be fixed.

> The worst part is though, that I am not getting mail

Go thru the usual debugging steps - which means you start at the beginning and
remove the changes you made for MailScanner in postfix. First thing you want
to check if postfix still delivers fine without MailScanner. If that is the
case, then follow the tutorial I pointed you already several times to.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany