Upgrade fron 4.61.7 to 4.74.13-2

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Jan 8 15:31:19 GMT 2009

Dave Filchak wrote on Thu, 08 Jan 2009 09:44:24 -0500:

> As I said earlier, I have not been taking care of this server for the
> last couple of years or longer. So, I am trying to get it up to date.

"yum upgrade" won't take longer than an hour and should have been done
first, just to be sure there is nothing overwriting the MailScanner stuff.
You should definitely do it now.

> However, it will take me some time and I really need to get the mail
> stuff updated first. bayes_auto_expire is set to 0.

and is not commented out?

> Any idea about the permission error?

see my hint about the tutorial in the other mail. Apart from that I have
no real idea as I haven't ever seen it.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany