Upgrade fron 4.61.7 to 4.74.13-2

Dave Filchak dave.filchak at senecac.on.ca
Thu Jan 8 14:44:24 GMT 2009

Kai,

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Submit at zuka.net wrote on Thu, 08 Jan 2009 07:13:34 -0500:
>

>> This is CentOS release 4.3 (Final)
>>

> Please update to latest version. Putting such a non-updated server on the
> internet is a threat to everyone.
>

>> /etc/mail/spamassassin/updates_spamassassin_org/20_advance_fee.cf
>>

> you want to remove the directory "updates_spamassassin_org" completely and
> make sure there is no automatic update putting it there again.
>
> You also want to set "bayes_auto_expire" to 0 in spamassassin.prefs.conf
> in case your growing mail queue is a side effect of that.
>
> Kai

As I said earlier, I have not been taking care of this server for the
last couple of years or longer. So, I am trying to get it up to date.
However, it will take me some time and I really need to get the mail
stuff updated first. bayes_auto_expire is set to 0.

Any idea about the permission error?

Thanks

Dave