double delivery of emails

Bernard 'Tux' Lheureux bernard.lheureux at bbsoft4.org
Wed Feb 25 14:53:38 GMT 2009

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy wrote:

You're right, in my case, the SMTP Server used has recently been
migrated from an old version of Debian to CentOS 5.2 with Dovecot, I
will investigate if I get those "strange dovecot errors" as you talk
about...
No, I cannot see some "Strange errors", could you tell me what kind of
error messages you get ?