double delivery of emails

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at konsultex.com.br
Wed Feb 25 13:36:44 GMT 2009

In my case I believe the problem probably lies with dovecot. This
started happening after the server was migrated from an older version of
Fedora to Centos 5.2 (no Mailscanner on that box, it gets its email via
fetchmail from another server). See if your logs show strange dovecot
errors (if you have dovecot, of course) as mine do. The dovecot forum
has some posts about this problem. I'm not sure what the right solution
is. though.

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.