Mailscanner install

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Feb 24 23:17:08 GMT 2009

on 2-24-2009 3:14 PM Scott Silva spake the following:
> on 2-24-2009 3:03 PM Scott Silva spake the following:
>> on 2-24-2009 2:52 PM Hugo van der Kooij spake the following:
>>> What Solaris 10 version have you been running? All Solaris versions I
>>> have worked with have init.d scripts.
>>>
>>> Their syntax is not that hard to figure out if look at half a dozen samples.
>>>
>>> Hugo.
>>>
>> I'm still sad (maybe not sad but perplexed) that I only see Julian's messages
>> if someone replies and quotes them. Damn Gmane! It used to be my favorite way
>> to keep up with the lists, but now I am having doubts.
>>

> The last message from Jules that made it in the archive was on 2009-02-01
> 21:31:30 GMT
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/68790
>
> I'm wondering if somehow their archive blacklisted him for some reason. It
> even breaks threads. Threads are split like his message never existed.

Maybe this has something to do with it;

"If you add a Reply-To header to your messages that points to a mailing list,
the message will be silently dropped."

I've replied to myself enough times that you would think I was running
postfix! ;-P

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and