add action to watermarking

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Feb 24 08:54:48 GMT 2009

One way does spring to mind but others may have a different suggestion.

1) Install & configure the spamassassin vbounce plugin. This detects
bounce messages where the original didnt come from one of your mail
servers.

2) Write a meta rule to match when the vbounce rule hits and the mail
was sent to one of your users who are being spoofed.

3) In mailscanner add a custom rule action to delete the mail if the
meta rule matches.