How to browse infected messages in quarantine?

Jason Voorhees jvoorhees1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:39:32 GMT 2009

Hi people:

I'm sure this is a pretty easy question but I'm still unable to find
the appropiate directive(s) to achieve it. I quarantine all spam
messages and I can browse them later using MailWatch.
But when MailScanner founds a Virus in a message using ClamAV, I can
see that is sent to quarantine too, I see it in the list of
quarantined messages trough MailWatch but I can't see it's content nor
release the infected message.

What should I change in my configuration to be able to browse and
release infected messages in quarantine?

Thanks :)