Extracting Attachments

Mark Wold mark.wold at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:58:09 GMT 2009

I have a client that wants to email me PDF files so that I can convert them
to TIFF images and then forward them along. They want the process to work
24/7. So instead of having a user who's job it is to grab the attachments
and perform the work, I would like to see if I can get MailScanner to watch
for emails coming into a specific user, extract and store the attachments to
a predefined directory in the system, and then move on to other messages. I
can easily then takes the PDF and perform the conversions and forward it on.

Does anyone know if I can do this extracting with MailScanner?

Thanks,
Mark