Hospital update

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Feb 10 16:52:45 GMT 2009

on 2-10-2009 8:16 AM Ed Bruce spake the following:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> on 2-9-2009 2:23 PM Glenn Steen spake the following:

>>> Well... Mostly good, I guess:/.
>>> I hope you land on this being good, in the end... While pondering,
>>> share a virtual toast (red, of course), with a slightly decrepit
>>> Swede;-).
>>> All the best!
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>> I'll drink to that!
>>

> I'll drink to your drink to that!! (Love Trader Joe's, inexpensive
> decent wine, at least to my untrained palate)

My wife works for the company that makes it.

"2 buck Chuck" is actually a very good wine, and has received many awards.
It should be able to hold its own against anything up to the $10 to $20 class.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and