quarantine to email address instead of folder

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:13:13 GMT 2009

2009/2/6 Tim Maletic <tmaletic at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> For Spam and MCP? Yes. For Viruses? AFAIK... No.
>> What would be the point of forwarding possibly harmful viruses?
>
> I don't know, ask the clamav-milter authors.   :)
:-)

> Seriously, I don't want to forward viruses, I want to forward messages
> that match clamav's "structured data" signatures, aka DLP.  I want to
> redirect these messages to an SSL-protected web mail app.

In that case... I think you can get the functionality needed by using
the ClamAV SpamAssassin module(!) instead of calling it from
MailScanner, then use a SpamAssassin rule hit action to forward the
specific email on to the web-mail app (or just deliver, or whatever).
Kind of backword, in a sense, but ... doable:-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn