an sa learn problem?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Feb 5 11:31:26 GMT 2009

Lorenzo wrote on Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:01:40 +0100:

> SA Learn: config: path "//root//.spamassassin" is inaccessible: Permission
> denied, Learned tokens from 1 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)

This error is harmless. I'm not exactly sure, when it happens, though. Saw it
recently on one machine and made it disappear quickly, but wasn't sure how I
did that. Check the ownership of quarantine files and what you set in
MailScanner.conf. There's probably a mismatch, so that the learning happens
as user root.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany