ClamAV Mailscanner not using clamd

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Feb 4 18:18:31 GMT 2009

on 2-3-2009 9:56 PM Ghetti, Ron spake the following:

So clamd is running, but MailScanner isn't using it....
Did you double check that the settings in clamd.conf and mailscanner.conf are
the same in regards to the clam socket and/or port?
Make sure you don't have 2 different clamd.conf files from a distro supplied
VS a source installed clam. AS for the clam perl module, it doesn't work with
0.94-2 without a patch.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and