ClamAV 0.95.3

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed Dec 16 17:33:32 GMT 2009

I've not seen any mention of ClamAV 0.95.3 on the forum where normally a SpamAssassin-Clamav package is rolled fairly quickly...

Probably not a big deal, but I figured I'd toss it out there as my systems are logging and current.

I also use the clamav-autoupdate script which logs output to /tmp/ClamAV.update.log.   The Log file finally hit a size limit and stopped logging.

I'm considering modifying the script to point to a common log file in /var/log and setting up logrotate to handle the file instead.  Perhaps a setting in MailScanner.conf where all the MailScanner update scripts point to this common logfile when called?

ClamAV update process started at Wed Dec 16 11:10:08 2009
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
WARNING: Local version: 0.95.2 Recommended version: 0.95.3
DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/support/faq
main.cld is up to date (version: 51, sigs: 545035, f-level: 42, builder: sven)
daily.cld is up to date (version: 10187, sigs: 132586, f-level: 44, builder: arnaud)

http://lurker.clamav.net/message/20091028.165120.f237a88d.en.html#clamav-announce
announcing ClamAV 0.95.3