Signature causing blank emails

Ricardo Branco ricardo at wenn.com
Wed Dec 9 16:53:09 GMT 2009

UPDATE

Order of events to cause the problem are.

1) Have both HTML/TXT signatures setup, in the HTML one have an image
that is attached.
Attach Image To Signature = yes
Attach Image To HTML Message Only = yes
Allow Multiple HTML Signatures = no
Dont Sign HTML If Headers Exist = In-Reply-To: References:

2) send email with only HTML section, no plain text
3) reply to it and then it all goes wrong

The error is located in the following file
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm
#   $Id: Message.pm 4924 2009-09-24 15:49:56Z sysjkf $
Version 4.78 RPM downloaded from website
Line 4717 >> 4732

Ive had to comment out the lines to stop the error happening.

Can anyone confirm this issue.