Spam Actions bounce

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Tue Dec 1 18:43:20 GMT 2009

On December 1, 2009 1:07:15 PM -0500 Rick Cooper <rcooper at dwford.com> wrote:
> [...]

Yes I know how joe jobs work. :)  I have known about joe jobs before
they were called joe jobs.

Even low scoring spam, if it is spam and not a FP, is going to have a
forged sender address.  low score vs high score isn't really a joe job
indicator.

Again, this is a special use case and why there would be a distinction
to allow bounce for normal spam and not high scoring spam I can't
understand yet.

-frank