New beta release 4.78.3 -- "spam-viruses"

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Aug 18 14:25:43 IST 2009

Julian Field a écrit :
> I have just released a new beta, the first in quite a while.

> So you need to do 2 other things:
> 1. Set the name of the header used for this: see the "Spam-Virus
> Header" setting in MailScanner.conf.

Julian,

I am just catching up to the list (been away a few weeks).  I find this
new setting quite interesting but I am wondering what MS does if the
header is already present in the incoming email when it works on it? Do
you remove the old header and add a new one or just add a new one?
Could this cause problems?

Thanks again for all the time you put into MailScanner.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste