use MailScanner as gateway

Chris Yuzik itdept at fractalweb.com
Tue Aug 4 20:55:26 IST 2009

Hi everyone,

I need to configure our mail server to allow MailScanner/Sendmail/Procmail to act as a gateway in front of an exchange server. I found the instructions in the MailScanner WIKI, but would like to configure our system to reject messages intended for non-existent messages on the exchange server. The gateway server will be at a data center, while the exchange server will be physically in the client's office behind a firewall. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,
Chris