lstat() failed on: /mnt/ramdisk/... (Martin Hepworth)

Dave Jones davejones70 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:47:36 IST 2009

>try changing the type of tnef scanner, if the external binary change it to
>the internal one and/or vice versa

I changed it from external to internal and the problem is resolved.
Thanks for your help Martin.

Now the problem I have is some messages (one or two per hour out of
roughly 10 thousand) are now killing MailScanner so I am getting user
complaints about receiving that notification instead of the email
that was sent.  I have disabled TNEF for now until I can figure out
what is wrong with these emails.  I will search the archives for any
ideas and to become more familiar with this new DOS detection
feature.

>From what I can tell so far, I think the problem is coming from older
Outlook clients.

--