Maximum Processing Attempts

Christiaan den Besten chris at scorpion.nl
Mon Apr 27 22:24:15 IST 2009

Does it realy hit performance noticably? ..... in normal behaviour the
database is extremly small .... so it should probably always live in
disk-cache. And if people want to be sure, they can place it on tmpfs,
doesn't hurt if it gets lost :)

We have seen 'our share of broken messages' that trashed some of our
servers, .... would have loved to have had the processing database back then
:) :)

bye,
Chris