OT: Bounced Email

Johnny Stork lists at openenterprise.ca
Sun Apr 26 18:46:37 IST 2009

I know this is not striclty a MS question, but it is an issue with mail
on my MS server, and with so many knowledgable mail admins on this list
I thought I might have success here.

For a couple years now (yes I should have tried to fix this long time
ago), I have been having trouble with pretty much all of the lists I
subscribe to, including vanlug. I seem to get the messages from
vanlug-bounces+lists=myaddress.com at robomod.net, or
clug-talk-bounces at clug.ca and of course
mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info etc. Certainly this has
something to do with my own mail servers but I route through a couple
machines so am not sure where to start looking for the problem. Mail
does of course get through fine,  just seems to be when I send mail to,
or receive mail from, mailman listservs?

I dont want to include one of the entire probe emails since there is a
great deal of server/host info but if someone is willing to give me a
hand, and take a look, please email me off-list and I can send you one
of the probes showing all the header details.

Thanks to anyone that can help with this.