Differences in logwatch report using newest version

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Apr 21 18:15:26 IST 2009

It may not be broken, but I now notice that my logwatch report shows a
difference in mail reportedly scanned by MailScanner and mail reportedly
logged by MailWatch.

The lines in particular from the report:

10325 messages Scanned by MailScanner
10323 Messages logged to MailWatch database

If I'm not mistaken, these always used to equal the same amount of messages. I just installed MailScanner version 4.75.11 when I noticed the difference. Has logging changed or did I miss a config option?

Steve Campbell