help with understanding line in log

PSI Mailbag mailbag at partnersolutions.ca
Mon Apr 20 22:06:35 IST 2009

> I was wondering if the following meant that the email and
> attachment(FILE01.zip) got blocked or not.
>
>  Banned Filename Report: (Total Seen = )
>      Password-protected archive (FILE01.zip): 1 Time(s)

Based on the fact that this is a "banned filename report", the
attachment should have been removed. However, you can search your logs
for the message ID from the report and you'll be able to tell for sure.
Typically the relevant log entry is along the lines of "Cleaned:
Delivered # cleaned messages", which will be recorded immediately after
your re-queued message entry. This will tell you if the message was
delivered, if the attachment was removed, or if nothing was done.

Cheers,
-Joshua