Found nn messages in the processing-messages database

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Apr 20 15:48:21 IST 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:44:14PM +0200, Glenn Steen wrote:

> If you go from totally random to deterministic/file, you'd still get
> the needed uniqueness as well as the same key for the same queue file
> (in the processing DB)... Which seems to be the problem needing to be
> solved...?

Yes, this appears to be the problem needing to be solved in Kai's case,
but it is not the problem in my case. See my post at
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-April/090997.html>.

Note that the Postfix log entries quoted in that post come from a grep
of the ID only without the .entropy fragment and are the only entries
found in the entire log.

Also see the post at
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-April/091022.html>
for additional information.

I will install 4.76.13-1 and remove the current processing database and
see if that makes a difference, but I won't have time to do this before
tomorrow.

--
Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro net       The highway is for gamblers,