trouble installing mailscanner on freeBSD 6.2 server

Bracey, John JBracey at csuchico.edu
Mon Apr 20 15:21:10 IST 2009

Drew:

Thanks again for the assistance.  I was able to get the version you
forwarded me installed after deinstalling the other version.  However
I'm running into the same issues again:

[root at scooby ~]# mailscanner -debug -debug-sa
/usr/local/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Trying to setlogsock(unix)

*****
If 'awk' (with support for the function strftime) was
available on your $PATH then all the SpamAssassin debug
output would have the current time added to the start of
every line, making debugging far easier.
*****

Fatal error 'Recurse on a private mutex.' at line 986 in file
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_mutex.c (errno = 0)
Abort trap: 6

Sorry to be such a pain.  But I do appreciate the help.

     -John Bracey