Customizing Spamassin use according to recipients

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 16:55:23 IST 2008

Read up on the "SpamAssassin Rule Actions" setting in MailScanner.conf.
You can use a ruleset with that, and it will make specific SpamAssassin
rules cause specific actions, only when particular people or groups of
people get the message. You can make the SpamAssassin rules in there be
meta-rules, which are expressions combining other SpamAssasssin rules.
So you can say things like "if the message is for this user, and this
rule and that rule both fire, then do this action" and complex setups
like that.

ram wrote:
> I want to evaluate some spamassassin rules only when the mail is marked
> for some recipients
>
> Can I do this ? I dont mind changing a little bit of the src if that is
> required
>

> Thanks
> Ram

Jules