MIME-tools 5.427

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon Sep 29 22:31:50 IST 2008

Julian Field wrote:
> Please can a few people upgrade their MIME-tools Perl module to the
> latest 5.427 as provided here:

http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/D/DO/DONEILL/MIME-tools-5.427.tar
.gz
> and just check for me that everything still works okay.
>
> If it does, I'm going to upgrade to it in the main distribution.
>
> Thanks folks!
>
> P.S. Trying to choose cat names at the moment -- need two. Current
> favourites are Cisco, Root, Tarball. They are both boys. Any
> preferences or other suggestions are most welcome. You've got till
> the end of Wednesday to come up with ideas and votes. Get your
> thinking hats on! :-)

Personally, I've always liked "Dawg" and "Guess".

Friend: What's your cat's name?
You: Guess
Friend: Um, Cisco? Root? Tarball?
You: Guess.

etc..

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500