MIME-tools 5.427

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 22:27:22 IST 2008

Please can a few people upgrade their MIME-tools Perl module to the
latest 5.427 as provided here:
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/D/DO/DONEILL/MIME-tools-5.427.tar.gz
and just check for me that everything still works okay.

If it does, I'm going to upgrade to it in the main distribution.

Thanks folks!

P.S. Trying to choose cat names at the moment -- need two. Current
favourites are Cisco, Root, Tarball. They are both boys. Any preferences
or other suggestions are most welcome. You've got till the end of
Wednesday to come up with ideas and votes. Get your thinking hats on! :-)

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM