A lot of spam getting through this weekend

Daniel Straka dstraka at caspercollege.edu
Mon Sep 15 15:52:52 IST 2008

Over the past 4 day sooo much spam is getting through my MailScanner installation that I'm beginning to wonder if the spammers have figured out a way to get around it. A lot of *exually related messages, bank phishing attempts and more.
MailScanner / SpamAssassin appear to be working ok yet everyone is getting about 10x the usual amount of spam making it into their mailboxes.
Is anyone else seeing an issue like this?

Thanks,
--

Dan Straka
Systems Coordinator