Spamassassin Timeout issue.

Swati Meghanand swati.meghanand at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:05:34 IST 2008

hi,

I am not running any name server on the same machine, actually I am having a
fail-over cluster of 3 machine having same configuration/setting I facing
this prob in 2 machines the another thts 3rd is running smoothly...

When I restart machine it works well for atleast 12-15 Hrs.(But restarting
Mailscanner didn't helped me)

Did u mean this could be a DNS related issue....

Regards,

Swati Meghanand