Spamassassin Timeout issue.

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Wed Sep 10 14:51:35 IST 2008

It's actually quite clearly indicating the opposite. You are not
reading the logs right. If spamassassin is timing out, you need to
take care of that. What caching nameserver are you running on that box?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2008, at 3:54 AM, "Swati Meghanand" <swati.meghanand at gmail.com