AW: Using Spamd rather than the SpamAssassin Library

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Wed Sep 10 08:48:38 IST 2008

On 9 Sep 2008, at 23:00, Matt Hampton wrote:

> Matt Hampton wrote:
>> I take it you mean unix socket - if so yes - minor tweak required -
>> I'll send a diff when <day job> is finished
> OK - have updated the file on the webserver
>
> http://www.coders.co.uk/SA.pm
>
> if you specify a path with at least one "/" in it
>
> spamd serv = /some/path
>
> it will ignore the port and call the client with socketpath

Ok done this and it's now reporting 'Failed to create connection to
spamd daemon: Connection refused' in debug (Mind you the mail doesn't
half go though quick like that, although spam do increase a fair bit!).

As far as I can see the socket is correct with correct permissions and
I have even moved it to /tmp to make sure it's not a permissions error
in the directories above. Any ideas?

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
 content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ