AW: Using Spamd rather than the SpamAssassin Library

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Mon Sep 8 12:06:54 IST 2008

On 6 Sep 2008, at 21:36, Matt Hampton wrote:

>> Works great here!
> Cool.
>
> Has anyone else braved it yet?

Matt

It's still working fine on a box that looks like it's going to chomp
~16k messages today :-)

One small question, so I can try to tune things a little more. How
does MS hand the batch over to spamd? Is this one batch per spamd
child? I have started spamd with an optimistic -m 30 and my MS 10
children are romping 20+ SA children, which seems a bit high.

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
 content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ