Whitelisting

Dave Filchak submit at zuka.net
Wed Sep 3 15:44:10 IST 2008

Folks ... I have been trying to whitelist a particular newsletter that
we send out on behalf of a client of ours and have had no luck. It
always comes back with the following subject: [Lifeskills_News] {Spam?}
September 2008 Update. Mailman is hosted on my secondary mail server so
the original post is sent to my main mail server and then is aliased
over to my secondary mail server and on to Mailman. My client,
understandably, is getting upset with seeing the {Spam} in the subject.
The message is HTML but is not getting tagged as spam by my main mail
server, but rather, by my secondary. I have the following rules in my
rules file on the secondary:

# This is where you can build a Spam WhiteList
# Addresses matching in here, with the value
# "yes" will never be marked as spam.