Skipping checks on a whole domain

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Tue Oct 21 10:58:24 IST 2008

Glenn Steen wrote:
> 2008/10/20 Stef Morrell <stef at aoc-uk.com>:
> Um, didn't you participate in the thread Hugo had on
> selective hold (through access...)? IIUC, that should be able to do
> what is needed. Anyone interested should look up "Selective HOLD" in
> the ml archives:-).

This does ring a bell now. My memory is has become of late much like the
swallowtail butterfly. It is bright, flits prettily hither and thither,
but is alas, almost completely extinct.

I'm fairly sure however that Hugo's method doesn't work for me as I'm
also rejecting third party DSN in header checks... or something. It's
not a file which is conducive to lots of rules.

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Standard Disclaimer: http://www.aoc-uk.com/16.asp

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454