no such file or directory errors in logwatch

Kate Kleinschafer kate at rheel.co.nz
Thu Oct 16 21:29:16 IST 2008

Hi,

I am getting lots of these in my logwatch email

writing to /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20081016/spam/CFB2162E753.73A42: No such file or directory : 1 Time(s)

I think it may be related to the fact that MailScanner hasn't been creating the quarantine/2008101. folders for the last couple of days
(I've had to manually create them)
Originally I thought it was permissions but I have made them postfix:apache (which is correct against the mailscanner.conf file.

Could someone give me some things to check as I don't yet know enough about how / when these folders are created to trouble shoot much further.
Also there doesn't seem to be any errors relating to this in the maillog.

Thanks
Kate