Multiple confusions on my part.

Achim J. Latz achim+mailscanner at qustodium.net
Thu Oct 2 11:24:11 IST 2008

Hello Anthony:

On 29/9/08 13:25, Anthony Cartmell wrote:
> I modified my daily MailWatch report to have two features:

> 2) Rows have coloured background set by spam score. White for low
> scores, up to dark red for high ones.
>
> Means it's easy to scan to see how many might be false positives (the
> white background rows, if any), and you only need to check the top of
> the table. It's very clear that all the messages at the bottom are
> definite spam!
>
> A daily MailWatch report in this format gives two benefits:
> 1) Easy to spot any false positives, so users feel comfortable that
> nothing can get lost in the filter.
> 2) A graphic demonstration of the work that MailScanner is doing.

Would you be willing to share your code with the list, or perhaps put it
on the Wiki? This seems like a great idea and a very valuable addition,
not only to underline the work that MailScanner does, but also to make
it easier for the end-user to sift through the quarantined items.

Thank you very much in advance,

		Achim