dirty problem with clamscan 0.94

Milos Wimmer wimmer at zcu.cz
Wed Oct 1 20:01:33 IST 2008

  Hi,

I'm using MailScanner in conjunction with ClamAV clamscan antivirus
engine. I found problem after upgrade ClamAV to version 0.94.
All looked fine (no warnings in log files), but clamscan did not scan any
file inside MailScanner.

I found problem is caused by change of clamscan-0.94 options :-(

Previous versions support options --unzip, --jar, --tar, --max-ratio and
other while clamscan-0.94 does not.