Question about MS/MW/SA performance

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Nov 17 14:17:18 GMT 2008

Jonas Akrouh Larsen wrote on Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:19:03 +0100:

> Hehe well yes Martin I could do that, but I was hoping somebody else had
> already tried it, or atleast had enough insight into the mailscanner code,
> jules?, to be able to say if it would be an advantage...

It indeed looks interesting. From looking at the code I fear it's working
only with spamd. I just added it and I don't see such a persistent process,
so I think it's indeed not getting invoked when run as part of MS.
Ask on the sa-users list for more info, Michael Parker (who also authored
the SQL storage module for SA) is listening there.

Can you please change to the correct quotemark symbol? Thanks.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany