MS/perl segfaults

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 21:02:27 GMT 2008

It would also be nice if it was configurable to send an email to the admin either periodically (such as daily) or when it first detected that a mail was over 30 mins old and to be ignored...

I just found a batch of 10 emails this weekend that had the font bug in and an upgrade of MailScanner sorted them all out and sent them on their way either to recipients or eventual oblivion.

Jason