MS 4.55.10 and Clamscan 0.90 dosen't work

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Nov 9 08:57:56 GMT 2008

Hi!

> To upgrade to the last clamav and MS version I have to switch to Debian
> unstable and I don't want to make my customers machines unstable. The
> last time I do that I got lot of troubles...

This is really a stupid thing. 'Unstable' ... you feel this is more stable?

You understand this is dangerous? Running a 'Stable' version but leaving
all your customers open to a very big risk to be infected? Your stoneaged
version does not pick up a LOT of new virusses.

You can also compile or package this one yourself, its just a matter of
time and efford...

Bye,
Raymond.