MS 4.55.10 and Clamscan 0.90 dosen't work

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Sat Nov 8 16:24:02 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have problems to use MS 4.55.10 with clamscan 0.90 clamscan stay
running and take 99% of CPU I have to set timeout to 60sec and in the
mail.log I got errors message about "clamav: Failed to complete, timed
out" and "Virus Scanning: Denial Of Service attack is in message XXXXXX"
Since sometimes I have some problems with Clamav and MS.

What is the good antivir with MS to replace Clamav ?

I use Debian stable ONLY don't tell me to use the last-of-last clamav
version or the las-of-last MS version.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.